Monday 2 November 2015

Younique Mineral Liquid Foundation Review


As some of you may have noticed, I took a little break from blogging, with starting a new job and having so much going on in my own life, I wasn’t fully committed to my blog, however after a break, Im back and ready to start again. Since taking a break, I have become a Younique Presenter; I completely fell in love with Younqiue when I reviewed their 3D mascara and lipstain, so I thought what better way to share my views on their products then blogging about them. I know what you are thinking, she is biased, she is trying to sell… No. I still will be writing my honest views on the products and will be blogging other products as much as possible too!


First up is the turn of the Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation, when I first received it, I wasn’t completely sold, I’d never been a big fan of liquid foundations, they were either too heavy or thick on my skin, or the coverage was pants! So I was totally sceptical about this product, but honestly Im not sure what was I worried about?!
Let’s start with packaging, as all Younique products, the foundation comes in a beautifully simple yet sophisticated black box, with white font on both the front and back complimented by the white Younique logo. Inside the packaging you will find a lovely thick glass dropper bottle. Please Note: give the bottle a good shake before using, I didn’t do this, so my first application was way too oily. However, if you give the bottle a good shake, you definitely won’t have the same problem as me! Oops!


With this product, a little goes along way, I dot the foundation on my forehead (above each eye) along the cheekbone and a tiny bit of the chin (around 4/5 drops all over the face) and blend in using my Real Techniques Foundation Brush, leaving me with a flawless finish. When the foundation is applied it is a liquid however it dries to a beautiful matte powdery finish, meaning that you don’t need to apply a powder over the top (Hello time saving!!)



So what’s my overall feel for this product?....

Life-changer!  This foundation is light-weight on the skin but still gives an excellent coverage, it is easily buildable meaning if you prefer a heavier foundation it can cater to that as well. The foundation is so easy to apply and literally lasts all day. Although, the foundation for me is slightly on the pricer end of the scale for me coming in at £30, a little goes a long way so this foundation is going to last. Although the foundation is only available in ten shades, as it is mineral based, it blends in with the natural tones of the skin so you aren’t going to be walking around with that tangoed face, unless you want to. Each shade is also available as a Mineral Touch Concealer to match…amazing!

Have a mooch online at www.vanessaslushlashes.com or visit my facebook page on www.facebook.com/vanessaslushlashes and give me a shout!

Until next time 
love and kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:

No comments:

Post a Comment